Norton 360 is a security program preferred by most of the users as it offers some advanced features to protect your device from suspicious malware. But sometimes, Norton 360 becomes a little aggressive in protecting your device. When you install Norton 360 or any other program, then Norton 360 will set up firewall settings for that program that check your ability to work with that installed program. But sometimes, it established the incorrect firewall settings for a particular program that it blocks the program from running in your system. In such a situation, you need to call at our Norton 360 Technical Support Number USA where our technical team will provide you some easy to follow steps to stop Norton 360 from blocking a website.
Easy Way to Change the Norton 360 Firewall Settings
· To stop Norton 360 from blocking a website, then firstly you need to go to the firewall setting menu. Double click the Norton 360 icon by clicking the upward facing arrow in the system tray.
· The applied process will launch the Norton 360 program from where you can make changes to your installation. Go to the settings by clicking the Setting link present at the top of the window.
· Go to the Firewall option present on the left side of the window to open the Firewall Setting menu.
· The Settings present on the screen contain five different menus. You need to adjust that option in order to stop Norton from blocking a website.
· Go to the Program Files where you can change the setting by clicking on the permission level that you want to apply.
· Once you have made changes for the value of the program then click on the Apply button in order to make changes.
However, if you are facing any difficulty in following these steps or facing any trouble in the middle of these steps then you can take the help of our professional experts who are able to solve these errors in the least possible time. Dial Norton Customer Helpline Number USA +1-833-228-5228 to get instant support from our team as we are available 24 X 7 to offer the best reliable service to our customers.