Norton Mobile Security helps to protect your android device from risky online threats such as malware or viruses. It relies on some common model, with a solid collection of free features including a single toggle features for “Smart Scan” which performs a scan the malwares and suspicious files. It gives you the option to choose whether you want to scan system apps or your SD card or both. But sometimes, the users face some interruption while installing Norton mobile security on their android device. They perform a lot of effort to install the antivirus but failed to do so. In such a situation, no need to get frustrated but take the guidance of our technical experts who are capable of solving any issues related to Norton security. All you need is to call at our Norton Antivirus Mobile Security Help Number and our technical team is available 24 X 7 to provide instant support.
Troubleshooting Steps to Install Norton on Android
· On Google Play Store, download Norton Mobile Security App.
· Touch the Accept option to install the tool.
· Once the installation is complete, open the app and accept the Terms and Conditions of Norton.
· Go to the Menu icon and sign in to your account by providing the correct email ID and password.
· Follow the further instructions displayed on the android screen.
For activating Norton Mobile Security on your Android device:
· From the Home screen of Android device, launch Norton Mobile security.
· Now go to My Norton option and touch on the Purchase option and select the plan you want to purchase.
· Press the sign-in option to activate Norton Mobile Security. However, if you still have any confusion or have any question related to Norton mobile security then feel free to get connected with our technical support team and we will help you to provide valuable and reliable solutions in the least possible time. Dial Norton Antivirus Customer Service Number USA 1-818-924-5999 and we will provide instant help through our experienced and well-certified technicians.